To develop the Best Practice Guidelines, we are running a series of workshop with four different stakeholders (students, academic staff, management, and support services).
The second workshop, consisting of academic staff took place 24th – 25th of June 2015 in Ghent, Belgium. Nine academic staff participated, – three from each partner country.
During the workshop, we explored experiences and knowledge regarding:
- Stories that have inspired teaching and learning practices to accommodate individual learning differences among students
- Intentions and benefits for working with Universal design for Learning
- Challenges and obstacles they see along the way and how they can overcome/cope with them
- Best teaching moment so far and why
- Assessments that worked out really well
- Reasons to start with/sustain teaching and learning practices that can accommodate individual learning differences among students.
Dissemination: 5th of March 2015
Handing in deadline: 1th of April 2015
Decision: 14th of April 2015
Workshop: 24th – 25th of June 2015